Marvin's Magic Drawing Stuff

I did not have the Marvin's Magic Drawing Board, so I can't tell you how the thing worked (I'm still trying to figure it out), but I did watch the commercial a good thousand times, enough to have those bright colorful swivels burned somewhere into the back of my brain. Apparently you'd swish around a little plastic scalpel and make the colorful underlay appear in the black. I didn't have that, but I did have the color changing pens...and yes, those were 100% legit, including the part about them being magical.



The only thing is the "invisible ink" one would start getting dirty with the ink of the other pens and that would make it less magical...

1 comment:

  1. This popped up in my feed just now despite the fact that this post is five years old. Don't know what's going on with blogger, but it's nice to stumble back upon your blog! Always a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...