Slap Bracelets

I remember these slap bracelet things were banned when some kid cut their wrist on them or something. Maybe the reason was because once you start snapping them around your wrist, it is impossible to stop. Bend them out, snap them shut. Bend them out, snap them shut. Over and over.

Nobody ever kept one on their wrist more than five seconds. Eventually the plastic inside would crack and they were useless, but were they ever colorful... just so long as you could bend them out, and snap them shut. Bend them out, and snap them shut...

1 comment:

  1. I loved them so much! =P I always had the glittery and animal fur ones.

    I recently discovered Claire's was selling some so I bought a "we go together" robots and milk/cookie one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...