Gimme a Break

Kids of the 90s fiercely believe that these new "crunching" Kit Kat commercials just don't hold a...well, Kit Kat, to the "real" Kit Kat commercials. You remember of course... the ones with the song! Give us a break and bring back the Kit Kat song!

Now I was never a big chocolate eater, and I never begged my mom to buy one of these in the grocery store checkout lines, and I don't think I've even seen a full-sized one since the 90s (just the "minis" in the Halloween bags), but that song at least made me want to go crack one. Seriously though, do they even still sell the full-sized?

 Here's the whole song in a very retro commercial:



"Gimme a break, gimme a break...
Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar!
Gimme a break, gimme a break...
I wanna take a break with the Kit Kat Bar!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...