90s Nick Ads II

In the spirit of the kid who might spend a gorgeous summer day like this one watching TV, let's watch commercials...



I swear these videos should be museum pieces. Here's my 8YO-Me play by play...

(0:20) Don't blink! That orange guy is rad.
(1:00) Yes. Spunky is brainless.... "Hey you! Get out of my salmon bushes!!" 
(3:00) Ewww...
(4:00) "Coming up next, it's Mr. Wizard, followed by Flipper" ...  wow...
(4:20) Party like it's 1995 already!
(4:29) My earliest memory of Nickelodeon was those colorful "traffic light" things on the bumpers.
(4:40) DZ was better than Chucky Cheese.
(5:20) Oh man... now I wish I had a Super Nintendo. Agro Cragg! Rocko!
(6:20) Mom I need tylenol now...
(7:23) "Please don't let it be the pink one... Please don't let it be the pink one..."
(7:50) I NEED THIS! (Never subscribed.)
(9:10) Every day is a Nick Day.
(9:38) "I hope I get slimed next year!"
(10:15) Oh no you didn't... 

No comments:

Post a Comment